As part of Mizzou Giving Day, the Mizzou Alumni Association is hosting a challenge to support student scholarships. For every 10 unique donors to participating groups, MAA will unlock an additional $500 contribution from the Mizzou Alumni Association.
In order to count toward the Scholarship Challenge, gifts must be made –
• Online between noon on Wednesday, March 11 and noon on Thursday, March 12 (CT) at givingday.missouri.edu/maa-scholarship-challenge.aspx
Donate to Great River Tigers.
• There is no limit to the matching contributions that groups can unlock.
• The minimum contribution amount per donor is $10.
• Each unique donor is counted once per organization.
• Individual donors from the same household who share banking/credit card info will count as unique donors. o Example: Stephanie and Alex are married alumni who share a bank account. Stephanie makes a gift of $25; Alex makes a separate $25 gift. They count as two unique donors to that organization.
• Donations made on behalf of others will not be counted in the challenge.
The Great River Tigers Alumni Association main mission is to award scholarships to Mizzou students. Last year GRT gave out $12,000 in scholarships to 17 students. This included 7 $1000 merit scholarships to incoming freshmen and returning students and 10 $500 luck of the draw scholarships given out at our Summer Send-Off. Abbey Laws was a returning students who received a merit scholarship.