The Mizzou Alumni Association is continuing the challenge to support student scholarships which was supposed to occur on Giving Day. For every 10 unique donors to participating alumni groups, MAA will unlock an additional $500 contribution from the Mizzou Alumni Association. This is a great opportunity to support the Great River Tigers Alumni Group scholarship fund
In order to count toward the Scholarship Challenge, gifts must be made –
• Online until June 12 ,2020 https://tinyurl.com/ydepnyh3
Make sure you donate to Great River Tigers.
• There is no limit to the matching contributions that groups can unlock.
• The minimum contribution amount per donor is $10.
• Each unique donor is counted once per organization.
• Individual donors from the same household who share banking/credit card info will count as unique donors. o Example: Stephanie and Alex are married alumni who share a bank account. Stephanie makes a gift of $25; Alex makes a separate $25 gift. They count as two unique donors to that organization.
• Donations made on behalf of others will not be counted in the challenge.
The Great River Tigers Alumni Association main mission is to award scholarships to Mizzou students. Last year GRT gave out $12,000 in scholarships to 17 students. This included 7 $1000 merit scholarships to incoming freshmen and returning students and 10 $500 luck of the draw scholarships given out at our Summer Send-Off. Abbey Laws was a returning students who received a merit scholarship.